Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible multi factor authentication update

You’ve asked for it and now it’s here…trusted device management at Visible! Check the “trust this device” box on the MFA screen at login to reduce how often you have to sign in with the two-factor authentication on the same device. We also recommend ...

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

Problem With New UI 5.1

I have a Samsung A52 FiveG phone running Android 13. After the recent UI 5.1 update I've lost access to the Private DNS setting on my phone. I use Private DNS to block ads on some apps/games. Normally I go to Settings - Connections - More Connection ...

baturro by Novice III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update

What the exact process of swapping phones and upgrading to my new phone?I’ve been with republic wireless awhile. I have a Motorola g7 plus and I’m upgrading to a Motorola 5g phone. do I use the new sim? How do I swap my stuff over to the new phone?

Bjorntd by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade and new phone

What the exact process of swapping phones and upgrading to my new phone?I’ve been with republic wireless awhile. I have a Motorola g7 plus and I’m upgrading to a Motorola 5g phone. do I use the new sim? How do I swap my stuff over to the new phone?

Bjorntd by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SOS only after upgrade

I tried to upgrade my service, it stuck in the loop. Now it says SOS only and when I tried to log in to my visible account, it requires 2 step verification. But I can't receive any text on my phone, I tried turning off bluetooth, turning on airplane ...

chen948 by Novice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Existing customer - Same phone - New Sim - No Data and more

I have had service with Visible for nearly two years and attempted to upgrade with the new sim a few days ago. I updated the software on my phone and inserted it and signed into the updated Visible app. Then I restarted my phone. I went back to the a...

CG1 by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos