Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

NO TEXT NO CALL NO SUPPORT

Literally, sat here for an HOUR behind my pc? and the website LOGGED me OUT. How am I supposed to get my service restored if you guys are logging me out before I can talk to you?

jessig6 by Novice II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texting down- customer service tried telling me to reset data!

I knew there was an issue/outage and just wanted to have confirmation from customer service. after waiting all day I finally had a rep respond on facebook message at 3:30am. They had me run through steps of shutting down and restarting, turning roami...

bkh by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outage Update March 1, 2023

We’re aware of an outage impacting voice calls, text messages and data. We are working to resolve it immediately. If you are experiencing issues with service please power cycle your phone, as this resolves most issues. update from Visible March 2, 20...

Outage alert.png

Cant receive text messages

This notice is now on their site We’re aware of an outage impacting voice calls, text messages and data. Our team is working quickly to resolve it.If you're experiencing issues with your service please power cycle your phone, this resolves most issue...

UCONNCASS by Novice III
  • 53 replies
  • 9 kudos

I am able to receive SMS meow

Was able to chat with a rep and they had me just toggle airplane mode off and on for 30 seconds. I am not sure if they did anything on their end but that worked for me. If that does not work, last night I did reset my network settings so try that is ...

z1657062 by Novice II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos