Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Affirm approval docs

Hi....using Motorola z4, Chrome browser. Trying to buy new phone at Visible (forced upgrade). When routed to Affirm for final approval, camera won't work to submit documentation pictures. I've tried every setting that search has recommended.

required network update not setting up

I tried to complete the required network upgrade for my plan. Got through the steps to the page that says "We're setting up your service and downloading your eSIM" but it has been stuck like that for at least 15 minutes without any sign of progress i...

activation for upgrade

Hello. The app I try to download on my iPhone 7 does not download. I am repeatedly told to try again later when trying to access the Visible app. I cannot activate the new SIM without using this app...What can I do to get around this?

Resolved! Why is my phone not compatible?

I've been with Visible for about two and a half years now, and service has worked great. But now I keep getting messages stating I have to upgrade to the new network, and my phone's not compatible. It's the same Moto G Power I brought over to Visible...

Johnetx by Novice II
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Ordering another upgrade sim chip

I’m trying to complete the upgrade on my phone, unfortunately the first chip I ordered never got delivered to me. How do I order another chip?

Madi by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos