Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Text Messaging Service

Hello, I have a Galaxy S21+ and noticed yesterday that I was receiving no text messages. Then a little later when trying to log into my bank, I am unable to log in because my verification code is not being sent via text. I'm unaware if people are rec...

Is there activation today?

I paid my bill then my service completely halted. I missed my payment deadline last night and they cut me off. I woke, realized and immediately paid.nothing happened. On the website it says thank you for paying your bill. It may take a few minutes to...

Jenx by Novice III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switched to New SIM

Hey All! I'm looking for advice. I'm coming on two weeks without service after switching to Visible's new SIM and new updated plans. I have been on more technical chats than I can count and cannot seem to get this resolved, including two 2 tier teams...

Unable to receive text messages

Ahhh!!! All day today I haven’t been able to receive any text messages or iMessages. I have been trying to get in touch with customer service but after waiting so long it times out and wants me to verify my account which I can’t because I can’t recei...

Samsung A13 Text messaging

I bought an A13 from the Visible store last Sept. Initially, I had some trouble getting the text messaging to work, but with the help of this.community, I was able to get all of my issues resolved. This morning, my phone lost all signal for about 10m...

kodger by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos