Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Porting recently acquired Xfinity mobile #

I did the chat and inquired whether my two month old Xfinity mobile number could be ported over to Invisible and in fact it can yay I cannot stand Xfinity Mobile customer service they are deceptive and fraudsters. My question got answered quickly and...

Resolved! Roaming while in the Dominican Republic?

Hello! I'm a flight attendant and travel to countries all over the world (except for Mexico and Canada). I am wanting to know if I switch to visible, would I be able to use my phone for data and making calls TO the United States FROM other countries?...

Switching to Visible+

I'm currently paying $25/month for Visible because my Party Pay from August is still active. I saw in the app that if I switch to Visible+ ($45/month) then I can get $5 off. Including my Party Pay discount taking of $15/month which is active right no...

Bennett by Novice II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visual Voicemail

My visual voicemail stopped working recently. I’ve now been on five different chats totaling 6 hours and 17 minutes. On four chats I’ve provided my device info, storage capacity, reset my network settings, and even provided recent addresses where vis...