Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Outages in Ocala, FL

The cell service dropped to less than a bar in my home. Happened yesterday (March 22, 2023) and is still happening. Outside this neighborhood, the signal increases. My wife's phone (TracFone) also uses Verizon and is having the same issue. Just shows...

Upgrade Problems - I want to scream right now

Visible has told me that they've retired my plan and I need to upgrade to the new network and pay the same price. I am trying to do the upgrade via their website. It kept trying to push me into a more expensive plan with features that I don't need. I...

elljay by Novice II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need help from a human

I’m having no success getting an answer from your digital assistant. I’ve gotten a number of texts telling me I need to upgrade. I signed up for one of the new plans, got an e-sim installed and set up 2-step verification. But I’m still getting messag...

Cdworin by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos