Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible multi factor authentication update

You’ve asked for it and now it’s here…trusted device management at Visible! Check the “trust this device” box on the MFA screen at login to reduce how often you have to sign in with the two-factor authentication on the same device. We also recommend ...

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

Port-in promotion Eligibility after porting out of Visible

I was wondering for how long I have to be out of Visible to be able to use promotions for Switch-in. I am considering trying out GoogleFi, as the signal on my neighborhood is not that good. But if I ended up in a worst situation (bad signal, service,...

juancubo by Novice II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Old number porting

Switched to visible couple weeks ago, and finally cancelled verizon today. Now have nothing. Desperate.Can someone call me on this secondary number, whatever that is.

unable to access voice mail since December

I've had issues and been unable to access voice mail since December. With power outages due to winter weather and internet being down as well, I hope this can be fixed, as I need to receive my messages, especially since I'm applying for jobs. This is...

Magpie by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Travel - Philippines

Hello. I live in the U.S., and I will be traveling to the Philippines. To use my Google Pixel 4a phone there, can I simply purchase a local prepaid SIM card and use it in my phone? Will that allow me to make phone calls and text?

Terrible Order Experience and Worse Customer Service

1. Ordered a black iphone pro with trade-in Sunday, Jan 8 at 8PM.2. Received order confirmation immediately for iPhone Pro but instead of black, it's purple.3. Attempt to contact Visible immediately through website chat and fb messenger. no responses...

sdssds by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos