Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

iPhone 14 plus upgrade

I upgraded from a XS MAX to a 14 Plus. Purchased from Apple. Did all the transfer and since I am trading in my old phone I did a factory reset. My phone number was not transferred and so after spending hours on the phone I went here and saw that I ne...

Resolved! How to find out PIN associated with the account (not port-out PIN)

Hello, I'm hoping someone could clarify this for me. MetroPCS said it'd need both port-out PIN and account PIN.I don't recall setting up account PIN when activating the service. Visible (chat) agent said there is a PIN one can set for when using the ...

VS1 by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data and text does not work, cannot get acceptable help

I purchased a new iPhone SE through Visible and switched over from my old phone to the new one on December 25th. The cellular data on the phone has not worked at any point and text messages only work when on Wifi for some contacts, but not all. I sta...

Reach Mobile

Does Reach Mobile (reachmobile.com) qualify as an "Eligible Carrier" for Visible's virtual gift cards?