Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Phone box opened

I purchased a new phone and I have now received not one, but two phones which were already opened. Both of them came from return centers and now I can't even log into my account?!?

Is the service really this bad????

I've had Visible for almost a month and the service is just horrible. My calls don't go through and call dbad serviceon't get through to me. Totally unreliable. I will have to switch back to Verizon. This is north of SF.

Phone service SOS

This is the 4th time in less than two weeks that my phone service has gone to SOS. I’ve reached out for help each time. Had a physical SIM card starting out. Switched to esim. Did another new esim and now it’s doing it again. Also did the network res...

Ken6 by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

straight talk iphone XR

I'm looking at bring phones with me., Both of my Iphone XRs are straight talk and show to be locked when looking in settings. Both were paid in full at time of purchase.Will this be an issue?

Refused to be allowed to purchase devices

I attempted to buy device while on a VPN no where did it warn about it. Took two weeks to find out why I was being refused to process my payment. Once I did find it out I attempted with another email account and visible account just to be blocked aga...