Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

No Datas

My son broken his iPhone 11 last month while he is in university of California Irvine, I bought a new iPhone 13 for him from Amazon. He told me he can make phone calls but there is no datas avalible.I ask him use chat in visible app to fix this probl...

getting "Service cancelled" message on website

I created an account about 6 months ago but never actually signed up. I returned to the website today and tried to shop for phones and got these messages. Please advise. Thanks.Service cancelledSorry to see you go. We’ll save your email address in ca...

Jeremy by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need Help

Howdy I just switched over to visible and no have “two” lines, but under one number? One of the lines works but the other has no service? I can’t send text messages but I can send iMessage. However, I checked and have my SMS on as well and have tried...

Tj2023 by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account broken for weeks, tech support unable to fix

My account has been broken for almost two months. I'm in my fourth escalation, second case number. My account has reverted to 18 months ago: prior device I bought via Affirm, paid off and sold off in February but now Visible, despite confirming with ...