Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

No service

I switch to the Visible sim about three o'clock and still waiting for service. Central standard time.That's over two hours. Is that normal?

4skinny by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

eSIM compatibility

I need to switch the eSIM from one phone to another. The app tells me to input the IMEI number for the phone I'm wanting to switch to. It checks and says the IMEI is not available. I input the same IMEI on the website and it says it is compatible. Ho...

Visible is a fraud and I fear for all of our security.

Strap in because Visible is taking me for a ride. Once upon a time, I was a mint mobile user. I wanted to try a verizon network when my contract was up and decided on visible because it's cheap. I signed up for visible, for whatever package the $30/m...

***Complaint In Regards To Promotion***

I was told by Lisa the visible live agent I spoke too that this was the only way to file a formal complaint. I switched to Visible and less than a month later I purchased a new device through Visible. Underneath the phone it stated $200.00 virtual gi...