Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Resolved! compatibility

"Galaxy A seventy one fiveG UW Verizon" this is how this phone is listed at Back Market. Am I correct in believing it will work on Visible?

Becoming a customer

I'm trying to purchase a plan and swap my device but when filling out the information the system doesn't recognize my address so I can't go any further what can I do

porting out

Does anyone have a way to solve this porting out taking days? I have been at this for two days! chat is unreachable

Upgraded iPhone nightmare

Tried to upgrade from Iphone SE 2020 to Iphone 13. Both purchased from Apple. Waited hours for chat support. 2 reps couldn't get my data working. With a small business I couldn't afford to wait any more.Went to Mint mobile site and in 5 mins I ported...

FoneGame by Novice II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My husband still has no phone

My husband joined your service on November 26 and ordered an Iphone 13 mini. He still has not received his phone. We have tried to find a way to reach customer service and only find an automated chat. I have been a member for more than 2 years and ha...