Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Have signal but no service

Starting today 10/5 I don’t have any data service available. Still have signal with 2-4 bars on 5G/LTE. I can make and receive calls but no internet data at all. I’ve tried restarting my phone (13 Pro) and removed/reinstall the SIM card with no luck....

Chat session terminated for quality issues

After waiting in the chat queue for 90 minutes, Visible worked by issue for another 70 minutes. The issue was that I could not receive or make phone calls. I was told that there was an issue on the back end. So I sat and waited, while I received a mi...

Can I have 2 esims with visible? Iphone 14 pro max

Hi I have 1 esim with visible already and i want to upgrade to a new iphone 14 but when i do this i want to migrate my other number thats with another service provider to visible also. So then i have 2 numbers with visible, is that possible at this s...

resmec by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activation

I ordered a SIM card for my s22 ultra I used the imei for that and everything and I even ported my number. Sadly befor the sim came my s22 ultra got damaged and I was wondering if I can activate it in another phone like my iPhone 12.

Fus by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos