Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Can’t receive any phone calls

I activated my account yesterday and everything was going fine until I noticed that I wasn’t able to receive phone calls. Everything else is working except for that. I can make calls and texting is working as is the data but for whatever reason I can...

Mi_04 by Novice II
  • 14 replies
  • 3 kudos

International calling

I am not yet a Visible customer. For the time being, I only need the basic plan without international calling. But, for the future, can I easily switch to the upgraded international plan when/if I travel abroad?

Frustrated and need help

Just went through the activation being new to Visible and activating my new sim and Pixel 6 phone. I thought everything was good while activating I didn't seem to run into any issues. I could get online receive a text message via FB messenger but I c...

No Incoming calls

I just signed up for Visible yesterday and have been having issues from minute 1. I can make outgoing calls, have data, and send and receive texts. However, calling my number from another phone immediately drops and says the call is canceled. On my p...

pstim002 by Novice II
  • 14 replies
  • 3 kudos