Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Multiple SIMs on one phone

I did the Visible trial while on Verizon service. I have a physical SIM for Verizon. Then I switched to Visible and signed up for eSIM. Somehow now I have three SIMs on my phone.- If I have the first SIM (from Verizon) turned on I can access voicemai...

Just wondering if anyone is going through the same thing

wanted to join a new service, visible seemed great, ordered the iphone 14 pro, was sent the WRONG phone, now I have loan and service that I have to pay for and I haven't even RECEIVED ANYTHING. I also tracked the tracking number and it says it is del...

CUSTOMER CARE!!

What does it take to get customer service?! I have tried for four days to reach someone, none of your methods you provide have worked! I have Facebook messaged you, tried to chat on your website (several times), reach out on Twitter to just only have...

Going the wrong way. Must have hired an MBA ?

My hotspot lags & Freezes for the last 3 weeks. Hope it is growing pains. Been happy for years. Instead of increasing speeds to 10Mpds looks like reducing to 2Mbps. Good way to lose past customers.

Vs by Novice III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos