call restrictions 803

ikethebiker
Novice II

ordering setup was a breeze

phone email streaming all good

can not call out call restrictions 803 voice message

any help would be appreciated, thanks !

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

By downloading the Visible App onto my phone and following instructions was able to complete setup of my phone eliminating call restrictions 803. Phone is functioning correctly as expected !

View solution in original post

ikethebiker
Novice II

Try the Visible Chat line (icon in the lower right hand of screen) when in Chat with the Bot assistant Type in the word AGENT it will help you contact to a person for chat or tell them to call you give them your phone number. Hope this helps !

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

This issue has to be escalated to the higher department you have to contact costumer care and they will escalated it and within 24 hours it should be resolved. But reaching costumer care is like winning the lottery 

By downloading the Visible App onto my phone and following instructions was able to complete setup of my phone eliminating call restrictions 803. Phone is functioning correctly as expected !

Can you elaborate on what you did in app to fix call restrictions?

Lmbowles
Novice

The app says nothing about call restrictions. We ported 2 days ago and my phone is fine but my husbandโ€™s phone continues to have these call restrictions. Anyone able to resolve this issue? We have been unable to get in touch with customer service 

Also go online to YouTube Videos see if there is any solution to your situation.

ikethebiker
Novice II

Try the Visible Chat line (icon in the lower right hand of screen) when in Chat with the Bot assistant Type in the word AGENT it will help you contact to a person for chat or tell them to call you give them your phone number. Hope this helps !

Thanks for trying to help. Been on the chat and have never had an agent to talk to, we wait so long it times out. We have waited up to 2 hours with no ability to speak with agent. No videos noted on YouTube for this particular call restriction 803 that you mentioned also having. Convinced at this point there are no agents or solutions to the problem other than taking service else where. I read other people are having this same problem and have yet to read results.