getting help from Visible customer service

sherck11
Novice

I am having problems setting up my voicemail.  I was previously a verizon customer.  switched to Visible.  I love the phone service.  However, I can't get my voicemail set up.  I recently removed the old sim card from verizon to make sure it wasn't interfering with thing since my visible sim is an Esim card.  However, still no luck.  my only option is to try to set up my voicemail through the voicemail system but it asked for a mailbox number and nothing i put in seems to work.  I don't know what my mailbox number it.  

my Frustration is really growing because I've waited 4 time today and 3 times yesterday to connect with a customer service rep with visible through the chat feature but the wait has been so long that it times out and I have to re-request a new chat.  I've also tried 3 times to connect through facebook messenger and my messages have not been responded to or even read in the last 3 days.  I can't find an email or phone number to call to connect with a Rep.  I don't know what to do.  This is the first frustrating thing I've experienced with Visible.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 REPLY 1

Doggy-mama
Intermediate II

When I switched from Verizon to Visible my voicemail set-up followed me.  Did you port your phone number in?