iPhone 14 Pro eSIM issue = No service on ALL PHONES

Tral225
Novice III

I have been trying to get my new iPhone 14 Pro activated now for 18+ hours.  Waited for customer service for 6 hours last night and now going on 5+ hours.  I now have no service on my old device.  Initially I created an eSIM and then deleted it thinking that by trying to re-add a new eSIM would correct my issue.  Now I cannot create a new eSIM and have no service at all. 

I am in shock that a global company is able to literally able to just not respond to anything that anyone is saying.  What a joke.  

SOS!! just like what it says my service is now!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

***UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE***

I FINALLY HAVE SERVICE AGAIN! HALLELUJAH THANK YOU LORD!

Never relied the email they told me but tried logging into the app after speaking to someone again which all they said is that they are still working on it and once I logged in I immediately got prompted to activate my eSIM.  

The only advice I would have is that you have to continue to wait in line in order to chat with someone so that Visible can do the backend work to get you up and running.  

Moral of the story is "Cheap service means, Cheap Customer Service."  Visible was clearly caught with their pants down and hopefully this was a giant learning exercise to them.

Hope this provides some hope for you all.  Good luck & Good night folks!!! 

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24

Tral225
Novice III

Standby everyone...I am somehow 5th in line for the chat.  Let's hope that I can get this resolved.  I will update everyone once I'm hopefully done chatting.

Lord please give me favor today!

Chatting now feeling like a kid on Christmas morning!!!!

Ok so here is what Happened...

Basically I gave the person my IMEI number and they did something on the back end and then told me to log out of my app and close it and log back in and that everything should be fine but I got an error message saying "There's been an issue"

So from there they have sent my issue and info to their "internal escalation team" and said I will receive an email within the next 4 hours and once I do the issue "SHOULD" be resolved and I will be able to login and the eSIM will work and convert over.  We will see & I will keep you updated when I get that email!

Good Luck at getting any substantial reply. Most likely a copy and paste email instructing you to restart device and reset all network settings and again restart device and to contact support if it did not help.

Well to update....I still have not received any kind of email.  Now has been 5+ hours when they originally told me it would be 4 hours at the absolute most.  I will update once OR if I get the email!

I have provided imei for two iphone4pros. I saw someone saying that imei2 is needed, and customer service sent an email yesterday.
This is Bogdan with the Visible Care Team. I hope you are well!

We're reaching out regarding the eSIM conversion issue that you reported to us.

We are following up to let you know that before we can move forward, we kindly ask you to contact us at your earliest convenience because we need to verify your identity.

We greatly appreciate your patience while we work this out. If you have any concerns or queries, please be assured of our continuous support. You can chat back anytime, we are here for you 24/7!

I know they need me to provide imei2, but I can't contact customer service now, I'm always in the queue

Dang,  Well when I was connected earlier in the chat here is what my conversation was...

>>Visible:Let's please go on the new iphone to the Settings - general - about menu -and from there list here the imei numbers please.

>>>Taylor: ok do you need the imii or the imii 2?

>>>Taylor: IMEI: ** ****** ****** *

>>>Taylor: IMEI2: ** ****** ****** *

>>Visible: Thank you. One moment please. The first one is fine, thanks for listing both.

Clearly this person did not know about the IMEI2 trick.  What a joke.  Still waiting for my email and have initiated a chat and have the 3 blue bouncing balls now for 45+ minutes...Not in line yet.

Here we go... Standby yet again.  I am number 29 in line.  Fingers crossed for hopefully a successful chat session!! Ill keep everyone updated soon!

***UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE***

I FINALLY HAVE SERVICE AGAIN! HALLELUJAH THANK YOU LORD!

Never relied the email they told me but tried logging into the app after speaking to someone again which all they said is that they are still working on it and once I logged in I immediately got prompted to activate my eSIM.  

The only advice I would have is that you have to continue to wait in line in order to chat with someone so that Visible can do the backend work to get you up and running.  

Moral of the story is "Cheap service means, Cheap Customer Service."  Visible was clearly caught with their pants down and hopefully this was a giant learning exercise to them.

Hope this provides some hope for you all.  Good luck & Good night folks!!! 

It looks like your the first one here that succeeded we are still with no service good for you ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Three days a visible customer, zero minutes having service. Multiple attempts to chat (numerous hours) and after a while it disconnects me and tells me to sign in (I already was.) is there anyway to re-do the activation process without their โ€œhelp.โ€ Iโ€™m about to return to mint. I donโ€™t need good customer service once my phone actually works. 

thanks for posting, I've chatted with 10 people my iPhone 14 plus with eSIM still can't activate, I transferred my data over and installed the App on new phone. It just says pick up where you left off Then a circle goes round and round and round and it fails. It's been 24 hours and I included my eSim and still no luck..

thanks for posting, I've chatted with 10 people my iPhone 14 plus with eSIM still can't activate, I transferred my data over and installed the App on new phone. It just says pick up where you left off Then a circle goes round and round and round and it fails. It's been 24 hours and I included my esim  and still no luck..

Did you ever get an email back ? Iโ€™m going through same problem

You will be automatically logged out before connecting to customer service

**IPHONE 14PRO ACTIVATED**

Good news over here on my end finally! I have been activated and everything seems to be working as it should folks.  Nothing like waiting 28+ hours to use this new beautiful device I purchased.  I chatted again and they had no update for me originally but the gal told me they were still "figuring things out on their end"

Finally about an hour later I logged into the Visible app and it prompted me with a message that read "Pickup where you left off...The finish line is visible. You're just a few steps away from activating your service."

Once I went through all the steps it only took about 3 minutes and boom, the Lord pulled through.  

I think the only thing that I learned through this is that you have to wait to get in front of someone on the chat feature and it can only be corrected on Visible's end.  It took wayyyyy longer then I thought and clearly Visible got "caught with their pants down" to say the least.  

Good luck to everyone else and Goodnight!!

I had the same problem. Delete the Visible eSIM on your old phone. Then log into the Visible app on your new iPhone that you gave the IMEI for. The process should then complete as expected.

Digits
Novice II

I've been trying to contact customer support on all possible platforms, App chat, Facebook, twitter, instagram with no luck, everywhere it seems these guys have abandoned the service they provide. I even went ahead and upgraded my plan to plus. exactly same issue as the OP, have my new iPhone 14 pro max with no service and old phone with physical sim is dead. I'm seconds away from porting out. Funny thing is after waiting for hours when I get close to chatting with the agent, it logs me out and wants me to start all over again. super frustrated and I'm sure thousands are suffering like us with these clowns.

Clowns for sure. I heard they are the cast of โ€œThe Joker IIโ€

kmruss77
Novice II

Just had the same experience with my wife and I's new iPhone 14 Pro Max.  Cancelled all 4 accounts/lines we had and ported out back to Cricket.  At least you'll have a FUNCTIONAL Support Team to contact or even a retail store I can pop into .. and only paying $20 more per month total. they cost us $100 in activation fees though.  They can eat dirt.

It sounds like you did one of the most wise things out there. Congratulations for leaving this absolute disastrous nightmare! 

POSVZWservice
Novice

Worst customer service aside from Walmart. Three days a visible customer, zero minutes service, hours wasted sitting on chat which now disconnects me (using laptop on Wi-Fi) and tells me to sign in (I already was.) I even tried fB messenger and over 24 hours, no response. Mint service is far superior and their activation was flawless with a qr code. This is so obviously a VZW company. 

SteveinCA
Novice

3 days, 13+ hours across 10 chat sessions trying to get service that was working but mysteriously turned off.  Countless downloads of eSIM, replying with IMEI numbers, uninstall / reinstall Visible App, Chat sessions that just stop having the Visible Agent replying to me, ...    Cheap Service and getting nowhere in getting my iPhone 14 up and running.

What is the solution?  My redress - go back to start of line and wait another 45 to 60 minutes for Visible Chat agent.  Can believe Verizon is putting their name on this service and not flowing engineers to the problems so this can be viewed as a legitimate service.  I'm at a cross roads now.  AT&T sucks, Verizon is expensive, Visible is promising but clearly not ready for prime time and scale.

jaxremmy
Novice

Here we are almost 6 months later and Visible still struggles to activate iPhones with e-sim.  I bought a new iPhone 14 yesterday and spent 4 hours on chats with 2 different agents who couldn't figure it out.  The app says "Something's Not Quite Right".  Tried everything - updating iOS, Airplane mode for 15 seconds, reset network settings, forced restarts, etc.  Also saw that Visible released an update to the app in the App Store this morning.  Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but same result with the new version.  I'm told the case has been escalated but that was 12 hours ago.  No updates and no way to reach anyone.