not getting answers from chat box nor here???? already frustrated with switch!

Annie
Novice

the chat box was super unhelpful and so far this community one is also.  I am already regretting my decision to switch to Visible.   How do I know they have switched me or cancelled my old Verizon account and billing?????   Please someone answer...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

When you are on chat type live agent to get a real person instead of chatting with a bot. 

Check in you phone settings and look at what network it shows you are on. 

Also, this is a peer to peer forum not customer service. We can only help if we had similar circumstance. Not many users on here that will answer questions. Better off contacting customer service.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

When you are on chat type live agent to get a real person instead of chatting with a bot. 

Check in you phone settings and look at what network it shows you are on. 

Also, this is a peer to peer forum not customer service. We can only help if we had similar circumstance. Not many users on here that will answer questions. Better off contacting customer service.

a million thanks.  helpful advice.  I'm good to go now. just was a bit nervous to transition.

beav
Superuser
Superuser

Your phone should list at the top of the screen who is providing your service. What does it say?

If it says Visible, then Visible is now your carrier, and once the port is complete, Visible is responsible for canceling your Verizon service. I can stress this enough, doen't cancel your current service yourself while porting. All it will do is cause you grief.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

matthew2e
Novice

I also REGRET switching to visible, when activating a new phone, my account was TERMINATED