unable to access email associated with my visible account

rickthom57
Novice II

I've been unable to log into my visible account for several months now because customer support appears to have mistyped my email address after an account change. When I click "I forgot my password" nothing is ever sent to me. I need to have the email address associated with my visible account switched to the correct email address but customer says its not possible and to "just get a new phone number and account". I do not want to do this. Is there someone I can talk to verify I am who I say or correct my email address? 

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there! Thanks for posting! We're sorry to hear about this predicament, you're more than welcome to chat in via the live chat and/or social media on Twitter @VisibleCare or our Facebook page. We'll be glad to set up a call back for you so that you may speak to someone who may provide you the best resolution to the issue at hand. We hope this helps, have a great day! ๐Ÿ™‚

rickthom57
Novice II

I have chatted with support multiple times, and each time im told they cant help me, and to just get a new phone number. this is the wrong way to be handling customer support. I am still making payments thru autopay and I know my account is active & working, I just need someone to update my email address because the system appears broken and has been set to go to an account I do not have access to.

rickthom57
Novice II

is there anyone in support who can help?

RandyT
Novice

Having this same issue trying to activate my phone and I received an email from Visible Community but the email to reset my password NOTHING ! They are telling me to contact my IT people ???? Doesnโ€™t make since if I received and email from Visible already ???

wjolivarez
Novice

Welcome to Visible.  This is why I left months ago.  Was a customer for years and the first problem I ran into was a major one.  Realized that Visible is not equipped to handle any issues whatsoever.  This is their business model, ZERO CUSTOMER SUPPORT, ZERO CUSTOMER INTERACTION.  If your interactions with Chat Support and on here in the forums isn't a clear sign of how terrible they are then google "issues with Visible Wireless" and you will definitely get it.  I hope you figure this out and get as far from Visible as you can while spreading the word to stay away.  That's what I do.