unable to login in to my visible account

Limeyoknurse
Novice

My Visible bill is due,  when I try to access my account to pay it,  my account screen won't load,  I've tried on several different devices,  two phones, a desktop, and a laptop with 2 different internet providers, but my account seems to be broken,  and I have spent 20 hours this weekend waiting for help, only to have it escalated, then not receiving help from tier 2,  I need my phone for work and at this point, I KNOW they will cut my service for non-payment.  Does anyone have any ideas? 

8 REPLIES 8

fitzandthejett
Novice II

Same thing is happening to me and another member in my household. I chatted with agent and they escalated it. And by escalating it they thought I needed a password reset. Any ideas???

fitzandthejett
Novice II

Please tell me if you get the fix!

Itโ€™s been a week, no fix. 

Limeyoknurse
Novice

Iโ€™m so fed up with visible, Iโ€™m giving up and going back to my previous provider,  this service might save money, but the time spent getting help for them to NOT fix things, isnโ€™t worth it.  

Were you ever able to pay your bill? Mine is now due and I canโ€™t get in!

Steve259
Novice

I am having the same problem where I cannot access my account.  The โ€œSomething went wrongโ€ error message comes up.  I am trying to get a port-out PIN. They keep telling me in chats that itโ€™s been elevated to the high test level of triage, but nothing!  It has been a week now. All the responses on chat are always the same.  Not good customer service.  No idea how long this is going to take. 

stormavitch
Novice

I was having the same issue. I was using the edge browser. I tried using the firefox browser and was able to get to my account. I hope this helps! 

stormavitch
Novice

I had the same problem using edge browser, switched to the FireFox browser and was able to get to my account. Hope this helps.