verizon account number

patio1963
Novice II

So I see a lot of what I am going through but not a lot of ways (actually non) to help with this matter of verizon account number not being accepted. What can I do I want to keep my phone number or do I just need to go with a different carrier?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

So if I'm on a Verizon friends and family plan and I'm the friend on this plan could this be the reason why I am not able to connect on Visible. Would the account number and PIN not work seeing that I am not the primary person on the account.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure why you are trying to use your Verizon account number at Visible. You need to open an account at Visible.com.

Try this link for the porting in procedure. https://www.visible.com/help/how-do-i-transfer-port-my-number-to-visible

So if I'm on a Verizon friends and family plan and I'm the friend on this plan could this be the reason why I am not able to connect on Visible. Would the account number and PIN not work seeing that I am not the primary person on the account.

Because they require it to set up your account.

toriplays
Novice

I'm having the same issue and have been kicked out of the chat help room four times!