So I have started my own party, how do I promote it?

VisibleForLife
Novice II

I have started a new party called VisibleForLife, I totally love visible service so I need to tell my friends to join my party as well as promote it on the site, how do I do this? I don't see anyone asking this question.  Any help would be appreciated guys, thanks and have an awesome day too.

8 REPLIES 8

DanBrown14
Intermediate II

Wondering why start a new one? You can easily join other large groups like TheGuild and immediate be at the$25 rate. Is there any value to starting a new one? If you do... Facebook groups, maybe reddit, YouTube, or any other social channels you have a following. That's the trick, figuring out where people are. But in the end there is also no financial reward to do so ๐Ÿ˜ž

You keep asking the same question. Why start a new group? Why not? The point is the referral code but Iโ€™m sure you already know that. I have no problem letting the community in on the secret. Not everybody wants to be bothered posting a blog every day but some might want to. 

Hi, well you do make a good point to why not join a big party and pay $25 a month, but I am a YouTube content creator so I thought If I create my own party and promote it maybe they will show some content creators some love financially! Besides where do I find the party link, can't seem to find it anywhere? unless there is a referral code.  I appreciate your help in this matter, thanks a lot Dan.

tootlebug
Novice III

You can send your link to your friends and they can join. 

Our group is looking for people, we are the Day Trippers

Hello, I have two questions for ya.  The first is where do I find my party link?

The second is I need to refer 2 people through my account so I am able to only pay $5 for the next 2 months, any help would be appreciated.  Thank you so much for chiming in on this, this is such a great community honestly.

Download the app and youโ€™ll be able to find both referral code and party link. 

ARADIA1221
Newbie II

Hi, can I join your party, I'm new to visible and don't know of anyone else

ChrisH
Newbie II

Hi there, of course you can join my party, please let me know if you have other questions, I think you would love the service honestly. 

Thanks