Beware!

kimberlyk
Novice III

Beware of the promotional gift card!  Some may not get what was promised!  I have been on the phone with visible and Blackhawk so many times I canโ€™t even count them anymore to resolve this issue. Itโ€™s going on 2 weeks!  And no gift card!  And yes, I redeemed my code!  

6 REPLIES 6

dgbydebbie
Novice III

So what did they give as a reason for the hold up?

They havenโ€™t really given a reasonโ€ฆvisible tells me I need to contact hawk market and hawk market doesnโ€™t seem to know whatโ€™s going on.   First they tried to give me visibles customer service number which they do not have one second time they gave me Amazonโ€™s customers number one other time they said they canโ€™t even find anything under my name ๐Ÿ˜•and another time they said (this was last Wednesday I think ) they said it would take 15 days to receive the email with the virtual card.  This past Monday I talked to visible and they said that itโ€™s gonna take 15 days because thereโ€™s a lot of them going out. So maybe thatโ€™s what is.   The problem is more with hawk market.   Idkโ€ฆ. Itโ€™s just very disappointing.   My husband got his in a day. 

kimberlyk
Novice III

Update:  I received my Amazon virtual gift card yesterday after waiting two weeks.  Not sure why it took so long    Iโ€™m still super happy with visible service everything is good so far ๐Ÿ™‚

mhelfrich
Novice

Glad to hear your issue was resolved. Bummer you had to deal with those issues.

aushen2
Novice

I signed up with Visible in August 2021 and still haven't received my promotion of $50 gift card. I talked to customer service and was told to contact Blackhawk, but they never respond! On my account page it says the gift card was redeemed! I never received it at all! I don't have the time to go back and forth between visible and Blackhawk and I'm tired of the poor service visible has! Constantly dropping calls or no service for no reason. As of today I switched to another service! But after researching online, I'm not the only customer who never received there promotion cards. I am now seriously looking into filing a class action lawsuit against company!

aimeepage
Learner

Same! mine has been months and the representative at Visible had the nerve to question why I waited so long, every though I Ihave reached out previously and everytime I do, itโ€™sโ€™ at least an hour for them to โ€œreview the accountโ€ I hat working with them. Used to have good customer support. No more