๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹ Bye2020 ... the message behind the savings ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Four score and five months ago (at the time of this post), I started a PartyPay group which I named "Bye2020". The name was a symbolic gesture intended to bid farewell to the ills experienced in 2020, as well as to serve as a stern message to the mobile carrier I had grown to loathe in that same year.  The message was simple:  "I'm not gonna pay a fortune for my cell phone service!!!"

"Bye2020" is a party that was founded on the principle that there needed to be an upgrade in my life (and quite frankly everyone's lives after what 2020 threw at us).   So, I ditched ****** mobile and signed up for Visible.  Since then, I've enjoyed the limitless data and freedom to use hotspot whenever and pretty much wherever I go, and for a price that can't be beat once the party got started.  If you support these ideals, and want to save some cash go ahead and click any one of the "Bye2020" links to sign up to join the party!

TL;DR

If you don't really care about any of this stuff and still want to save some moolah, that's cool too... just click the link and submit your request--> https://visible.com/p/Bye2020

Take it easy and stay safe โ˜ฎ
-keepON_keepinON

0 REPLIES 0