For New User- Use this code: 3FRM73P We both only need to pay $5 for next month! Details included!

VisiblePlayer
Novice II

Use this code during order new SIM card, you price will drop to $5 ONLY!
3FRM73P

After you order new SIM card from Visible, you will receive the SIM card next day (they will send you via FedEx Next Day). After that, you will insert your new SIM to your phone and one click activate the service from Visible app. Reboot your cell and done!

*If you need to transfer your old phone number (Porting), you will need to have current account number and PIN ready and fill it out during order new SIM. DO NOT TERMINATE CURRENT NUMBER*

After you activate your service you will be able to join Party Pay, so your next monthly payment will drop to $25. You can use below link to join this 5000+ members group if you don't want to create one for your own. (Just join and your next bill will automatically adjust to $25)

https://www.visible.com/p/Reddit_Upvote

*I don't own the group but you can just click and join.

If you have any concerns please leave a msg, I will reply you within hours.

5 REPLIES 5

AlaskaKUU
Newbie II

Iโ€™m using your visible first month off code, but support is requesting your email to verify. You can let me know your email by emailing me at

alaskakw @ zoho . com (visible blocked me from sending the email so I added spaces to get around it) 

(This is not my primary email, so if you could reply that you sent the email here so I know to check it, that would be appreciated)

AlaskaKUU
Newbie II

Iโ€™m trying to use your first month for $5 code but support contacted me and is requesting confirmation to activate the code. Can you send me your email so we can get the discount? If you are uncomfortable putting you email address out you can email me at my secondary email:

alaska kw @ gmail . com (visible blocked me from sending email so to get around it I added spaces)

Hey,

you just need to put my code in the friend refer box during order the sim, no confirmation is required. It will automatically drop the price to $5. Pls try. Thanks.

The code wasnโ€™t working so I contacted visible support and they said:

We will let you know when, because I will work with one of my colleagues to apply the amount which will be reflected on your account. You will also receive an email confirming this amount which will be applied on your account in the next 4 hours, but I will need some additional information from you, if you don't mind me asking. I understand that you have this code from another Visible member, therefore, could you please share his phone number or email so I can check on my end? *Andrew

i replied:

The code isnโ€™t good enough? My friend said heโ€™s never had to give out his email beforeโ€ฆ

Support replied:

It should be, but we must confirm from which account it has been sent, so we can know exactly which is the secondary account which we will need to apply the referral promotion. Because, as you do remember, both of you will receive the same discount. *Andrew

AlaskaKUU
Newbie II

Iโ€™m trying to use your first month for $5 code but support contacted me and is requesting your email or phone number to confirm with you before activating the code. Can you send me your email so we can get the discount? If you are uncomfortable putting you email address out you can email me at my secondary email:

alaska kw @ gmail . com (visible blocked me from sending email so to get around it I added spaces)