GET YOUR FIRST YEAR OF VISIBLE FOR ONLY $5 PER MONTH!!!

jtravisbowling
Novice III

If you’re new to Visible, this can all seem a bit confusing and complicated. Allow me to attempt to simplify things.

Savings Intro.
Visible only has a single $40 per month phone plan, but with 3 ways to save on your cell phone bill.

1. The first way to save is to get your 1st month for $5 (further details below).
  2. The second way is to get your monthly payment down from the usual $40 per month to a much better $25 per month (again, more details below).
  3. The third way is to get the $25 per month down to just $5 per month for the first year (see details below).

When you add up all of the savings, you'll get your first month for $5 and the next 12 months for $5 each which brings your total for the first 13 months of service to just $65!

The 1st & 2nd Ways to Save
The first 2 ways to save are super easy, just use this code 39DC332 (at check out when you sign up) in order to get your first month for $5. Then, join the party at visible.com/p/SEANandONI (while logged in to your account, after you sign up) to get your monthly plan down to $25 per month (click the link above, then scroll down the page and click on the big blue button “Join SEANandONI”).

This party had 687 members when I joined last week and now has 765. To keep your monthly fee down to $25, the party only needs to maintain at least 4 members every month. This party will have no problem maintaining 4 members. Even if (for some odd reason) 100 members left this party in a given month, there are still plenty of members to keep the price at $25 per month for all involved.

Moreover, joining the party simply locks in the $25 pricing for you (and everyone else). No one else will share/see your billing info, your account or any other personal information.

The 3rd Way to Save
The 3rd way to save takes a bit more effort on your part, but it lasts for the entire first year, dropping your $25 monthly bill down to just $5 - each and every month for up to 12 months. Here’s how it works.

In the same way that you pay only $5 for your 1st month by using my bring-a-friend code above (39DC332). Once you sign up with Visible, you will get your own bring-a-friend code which you can share on this site and elsewhere. If you get 12 people to use your code, you get 12 months of cell service for just $5 per month instead of $25 per month. Additionally, each of your 12 friends get their first month for $5 just like you will by using my code (39DC332).

Bear in mind, this works for the first 12 months at $5 per month (if you refer 12 friends). After that, your price will go back to the usual $25 per month. And, if you only ever refer 8 friends, you will only get 8 months for $5. So sign up and start sharing.

One more thing to keep in mind. I will post this information more than once, but if you come back to this community page later today or tomorrow or some other time, you may not find this simple explanation again. So, if you’re not ready to sign up just yet, but want to hang on to this information, I recommend you copy and paste this to a document and save it or email it to yourself so you can refer back to it.

Summary
In summary, just use this code 39DC332 (at check out when you sign up) in order to get your first month for $5. Then, join the party at visible.com/p/SEANandONI (after you sign up) to get your monthly plan down to $25 per month (scroll down the page and click on the big blue button “Join SEANandONI”). Then start sharing your own bring-a-friend code to save even more for the first 12 months.

When you add up all of the savings, you'll get your first month for $5 and the next 12 months for $5 each which brings your total for the first 13 months of service to just $65!

**If this post was helpful, please help me out by liking it (give it a kudos, a thumbs up).

0 REPLIES 0