GrapheneOS Users Can Save with Visible

TruthBeTold
Novice

If you have GrapheneOS running on your Android phone you can still save money with Visible.  I posted an article in the Help Forum/Need Help section detailing my process switching to Visible with GrapheneOS.  The article is called GrapheneOS with Visible Service.  You can search the title or click the link below to read my post.

https://community.visible.com/t5/Help-Forum/GrapheneOS-with-Visible-Service/td-p/21476

If you find the post helpful and choose to switch to Visible please use my referral code LRCLNH.  You just type in the code at checkout.  This gets us both $20 off one month of service which should bring your first month to $5.  Then, once you have service, you can easily click the Party Pay tab in your account to see a list of Parties with thousands of members.  Join any one of these with a couple clicks and you can cut your bill to $25/month.  No information is seen between party members.  NONE.  Only the first name of the account using a referral code is seen by the person who's code was used.  That is all.

USE MY REFERRAL CODE AT CHECKOUT FOR $20 OFF: LRCLNH

0 REPLIES 0