๐Ÿ‘€ I'VE NEVER PAID๐Ÿ’ฐ MORE THAN $5/MO IN OVER 2.5 YEARS ๐Ÿ“† w/ VISIBLE!! AND YOU CAN DO THE SAME! ๐Ÿฅณ

SimpleSavings
Novice III

Let's Keep This Simple

If you're new to Visible, you can sign up for the the standard $25 per month Visible plan and get UNLIMITED EVERYTHING (talk, text, data and hotspot)!  All taxes and fees are included. Just $25 dollars, that's what you would actually pay, except...

How To Save Right Now

Though that's already a great deal, you don't even have to pay that much. If you use this referral code 36BDQH2 you wont even have to pay $25 for your first month. This is my referral code and if you use it, you and I both get $20 off of our monthly fee. Right from the start, you can get your first month for $5 instead of $25.

But It Gets Even Better

Once you're singed up as a Visible customer, you'll get your own referral code which you can share with others. When they sign up, you both get $20 off just like you and I do when you use my code. And, it's easy to do. I joined Visible in Nov of 2021 and with little effort, I have never paid more than $5 per month since joining.

2.5 Years & Still Going

That means in 2 years and 7 months I have paid a grand total of $155 for unlimited phone service. And you can do the same. Many people pay more than that for just 2 months of service.

Save Now or Bookmark Now & Save Later

So, grab my referral code 36BDQH2 (or save/bookmark this post, if your still undecided) and get your first month for just $5. Then, use your own code to keep saving.

Prefer Visible+ ?

Maybe you would prefer the Visible+ plan for $45 per month. Great! The same deal applies. Use my code 36BDQH2 to get started and you'll still get $20 off and pay only $25 for the first month instead of $45. Then, once you're signed up, you'll still get your own referral code and you'll still save $20 per month for everyone you refer.

Thanks for reading this post and blessings to you as you make your decision.

0 REPLIES 0