Join the Hootenanny ! Celebrate the savings. Thanks and appreciation to all current party members !

paharleyrider
Novice II

We are happy to welcome you. Been with Visible since 2019, the coverage is terrific and the support is 5 star. https://visible.com/p/Hootenanny

7 REPLIES 7

Sent my request to join your party. 🎉🥳

Previously with Verizon for 17 years and just switched to Visible.  Sounds too good to be true but just finished another Live Chat and the representative suggested I join a party.  So I like your name and looks interesting 🧐 

Welcome! Great to meet you. I was with big red since 2006 switched to Visible in 2019. My coverage and service has been all as good s before. Enjoy 

Thank you for accepting me and the encouraging words on Visible.  So far so good.  Contact if you need anything more.  Thanks again. Truly appreciate it

4partypay
Novice

Sent a request in.. it's true Hootenanny is a very appealing name xD

cheers to Visible

Burgoo
Novice

Hi PA Harley, 

Would love to join the group, 

Just sent two (Separate users) to the party. 

Both members since 2019. one coming from Big red, one From AT&T

Loved the name, so would love to join and bring a true Bluegrass hootenanny to the party

Thanks!

SandraV71
Novice

Yes the service is great. I have been with visible since January this year. I get service in places my boyfriend can't. I love it!I am happy to become a member. I am trying to convince my boyfriend to come to visible. He could cut his phone bill in half.

Welcome to the Hootenanny, enjoy the savings!