Purple Rain Party for Yahoo! Mobile users

DarcyMad
Novice

Hello!  New here and trying to join the Purple Rain party for Yahoo! Mobile users.  How do I know if I've actually joined?!  I get no confirmation anywhere that its actually worked.

6 REPLIES 6

matt_manoj
Novice

Have you activated the service on your phone yet? I don't think you'll get any confirmation until you have activated your phone on Visible's service...which happens after your get your Sim card (or eSim). 

shriramani
Novice II

I am trying to move from Yahoo Mobile to Visible after the big marketing push to move all yahoo mobile users since yahoo is being sold etc. Its been an absolute nightmare. No phone service for two days now with no way of getting back your phone number. They have people in chat very good at chatting but not sure if anything is happening behind the scenes as you've Zero visibility and no updates whatsoever. So a customer service who could simply be a friend with absolutely no ability to support, including tech support. Its my main phone number and no way to knowing if its lost or even going to be moved to Visible.

I'm a Yahoo Mobile transfer and can't find the group/party to join. Can anyone help?

I did it by following this link: https://www.visible.com/p/Purple-Rain

Yeah, it wasn't very straightforward...

matt_manoj
Novice

Hi, I had a similar horrible experience that lasted 18 hours. Finally, just a few mins ago I got the notification that the service has been activated. After chatting with a second chat agent yesterday, they created a ticket to log my issue. Today, Visible reached out to me via email asking for the ICCID and the IMEI of my phone. Note that they don't support Email communications...its only one-way. Of course chat based support is deplorable and their polite, courtesy chat is just unbearable in the midst of such a frustrating issue. There's no support phone number to call either. Anyways, finally it has been resolved now. So there's hope. Just keep up the pressure...

Erok
Novice

I did it by following this link: https://www.visible.com/p/Purple-Rain