DS-VisibleMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Visible Community Members!

The Visible Community team is excited to recognize community members who have been incredibly helpful to others and have truly had a massive impact on the value of content shared on the community. 

Here you will find a list of the community’s leaders in solutions, “likes”, along with other insightful topics your fellow Visible members have been providing.

If you find any of the topics added here helpful, please let your peers know how well they’re doing by giving their post a “like”! 

Latest Community Solutions

Members who’ve provided the most recent solutions on the community

Should I or shouldn't I? - Solution by@Anonymous 
Apple Watch Activation Tips - Solution by  @GreenSub 
Existing customer & new phone - just move physical SIM card? - Solution by @Anonymous 
Service - Solution by skibik @Anonymous 

Top Solutions Authors - February

These members provided the most solutions this month.
@Anonymous  7 Accepted Solutions
Recent Solution: 
Payment Due Date when upgrading network?

“I just switched today but today is also my bill date and was charged…”

@GreenSub   2 Accepted Solutions
Recent Solution:
Roaming while in the Dominican Republic?

“No, not with the new Visible or Visible+ plans....”

@upstate-SC   2 Accepted Solutions
Recent Solution: 
Traveling to the Caribbean

“Do activate WiFi calling if you want to call US numbers when connected...”

@jwhitaker80 2 Accepted Solution
Recent Solution: 
Does my number transfer

“Visible is owned by Verizon, but is a different provider, so you can port…

@WPO1   1 Accepted Solution
Recent Solution: 
Network update WiFi calling

“Apparently, Apple no longer shows Wi-Fi calling under cellular...”

Top “Liked” Recipients for February

These members received the most likes from the community this month.

@Visible4Life  187 Likes Received
Top Liked Post: 
SWITCH TO VISIBLE TODAY. $20 OFF FIRST MONTH W/CODE 36psSm AND SAVE UP TO $660/YR OVER ATT!! 

“I was a loyal AT&T mobile customer for years. I thought their coverage…”

@Lakeside 185 Likes Received
Top Liked Post: 
Want more cash in your bank account? How about a $200 gift card? $20 Off First Month w/Code 36psp3

“Enjoy your first month of Visible service for $20 off…”

@Crusher312 184 Likes Received
Top Liked Post: 
$20.00 Off 1st Month With Code 3JWD2BD. * $10/month or $25/month after that. Here's how.

“To join Visible Mobile for unlimited talk, text, and data, click…”

@VisibleRocks 177 Likes Received
Top Liked Post: 
FIGHT INFLATION AND MAKE YOUR MONEY WORK FOR YOU! $10/MONTH ; 1st MONTH $20 OFF W/CODE 36psSm

“While prices seem to be going up everywhere…”

@Lakeview 156 Likes Received
Top Liked Post: 
Get rid of your overpriced phone bill – Switch to Visible and receive $20 off your first month bill!

To learn about the Visible Mobile unlimited talk, text, and data plans…”

A very special thank you goes out to all of our community members who, through their dedication to asking questions and providing helpful answers, made it to the community spotlight this month.

We are always searching for new members to include here in the monthly community highlight. Be sure to join the conversation on the forums, ask questions, and give any helpful post that you see a Like