DS-VisibleMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

We recently launched new price plans on an upgraded network, and although most customers have been able to activate quickly and easily, some of you are experiencing issues that do not meet your expectations - or ours. We’re sorry.

We are working 24/7 to make it right. We’ve included self-service troubleshooting steps on our website and app, but if those do not resolve your issue or you need additional support, please chat with us and we will address your concern.

Please know wait times are quite a bit longer than normal, and we appreciate your patience.

14 Comments
VisibleRocks
Superuser
Superuser

Thank you for responding to the needs of the Visible users.  Your plans are fair, the network is constantly expanding, and once the bugs are worked out of the transition to the upgraded network is going more smoothly, Visible will have a great all-digital service alternative for budget minded consumers.

dpaul2597
Novice

I'm getting constant dropped calls, and Chat support doesn't work (no agent is ever available in live chat), please assist!!!

@DS-VisibleMgr 

Doggy-mama
Intermediate II

I’m glad so many people are able to change their plans with no problems, but I’m not one of them.  I’m running the updated iOS, uninstall & reinstall the Visible app DAILY  and I’m still on the $40 old plan.  I had a link to explore the new plans, but when I clicked it, I got an error telling me to contact customer care to resolve.  I’ve been doing that for 2+ WEEKS

Jaimelyn78
Novice II

I’ve been trying to get through to chat for two days now. I just want to reactive my service and it keeps telling me my service was cancelled. I did the 15 day trial back in May and now I’m ready to switch over, but it won’t allow me to. 

Moxie
Superuser
Superuser

Have you tried signing up as a new customer? You will mostly likely need to use a different email (if you want to make it happen now) ..

. And the number that you used during the free trial is probably gone.  

Let me know...

Best

Doggy-mama
Intermediate II

I’ve been with Visible for about 18 months now, so I didn’t do a trial period.  I’ve had my phone number for close to 13 years now, so I’m not going to do anything that’s going to change it.  I’ve exhausted my efforts at this point (including a FB Messager message I sent at 11:00 yesterday morning that still hasn’t gotten any response) and will likely port out.

SomeHelpPls
Novice III

I'd like to know if anybody has successfully switched (with physical SIM) from the original $40 plan to the new $30 or $45 plans.  My last experience trying to get customer support has not made me so eager to switch (or stay, for that matter).

Incidently, wait for customer support chat has averaged about a half an hour before you actually see the countdown from 50th in line.  The countdown usually takes another half hour or so.

Doggy-mama
Intermediate II

My new SIM card is on its way! 

Hotspot data at this location worked yesterday...doesn't work today.

I didn't shift to the $30 plan from $40 because I didn't want to lose hotspot data. It's gone anyway

Havingtrouble
Novice II

Ok! This has been a long ordeal. It took me two days to figure out that I had to download the eSIM to my old phone before I could transfer it and my phone number to my new iPhone 14 Pro. It worked, for two days. It was when I was trying to get the my monthly cost lowered to $30 a month (from $40) that I lost my eSIM. Now my phone once again has been disabled to only partially working when WIFI is connected. Please help. Has anyone figured this out yet?

Havingtrouble
Novice II
  • I no longer have an eSIM after doing this and I’ve already traded my old phone back in, so transfer is no longer an option. I’ve tried going in and picking “bring my own phone”, but it takes you though the whole thing and at the end says “Something went wrong”! No joke Sherlock! This is the only trouble I’ve ever had with my service and I can’t get help! I’m at the end of my rope! Day’s I’ll never get back wasted on something that would be so simple if I could get someone to send me a link to an eSIM.
Jonnie1632
Novice II

I would love some support, solutions, or resolutions but unfortunately your chat support has around a 3 hrs wait, your email support can't be communicated with and if you succeed at chat support they have extremely limited knowledge or power to actually help or assist with problems clients are having leaving our conflicts completely disregarded and unresolved.

Havingtrouble
Novice II

I had to cancel my current account, open a new account, and because this first account is holding my phone number hostage until the 18th, I can’t switch my now new phone number back to my old one until that account runs out. It was the only way I could figure out to get my phone working again and get the new $30 plan. So basically I had to pay $40 for this month and since they charge you the day you open the new account, another $30 for this month. If I ever get this straightened out, I should get my $40 back. Not sure how, but I’m gonna try.

jdominick007
Novice

I am sorry, but when you have customers depending on actually being able to make a phone call or not having their calls dropped, upgrades are no excuse!! We are paying you for a solid infrastructure, plus support if needed! I am getting neither,,actually from reading the comments, I am not alone.

Switching to Visible was such a huge mistake. What is amazing is that you don't seem to have any issues collecting monthly payments,,,that seems to be working just fine!