DS-VisibleMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

Our members love to discuss Visible's plans, perks and most of all, devices.

Now you can join the conversation and mention our products by using a hashtag and 3 or more letters to search our phones and wearables selection in Community or typing under Associated Products when creating a post.

Visible_product_mention.gif

Use this feature to review devices and hyperlink them in a forum post.  This helps our new and existing community members find information specific to the make and model they want to learn more about. 

Just in time for the latest from Apple on Visible with the iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max. 

We also launched an FAQ section to be a knowledge base for you to explore and rate. If the article is helpful you can give kudos and or rate it with a "Yes". But, if you didn't think the article addressed your questions you can also click on "No" as not helpful. 

DSVisibleMgr_0-1662731522237.png

This feedback tells the Community how to find the best articles and allows us here at Visible to fix those articles that may not be addressing all your questions.

We love to hear more from our community so don't forget to see our Feedback section. There are many ideas we are looking at to continue building Visible with the member experience in mind.

Post an idea of your own and also vote for your favorites. 💡 

What do you think about some of these latest updates ? Let's us know in the comments! 

6 Comments
phoneman2021
Superuser
Superuser

I like I hope Visible is pay attention to the other forums.  There appear to be a lot of issues that need resolved on the back end.  This really needs cleaned up.  You can have the best phones and products but with the issues you are having it will hurt that wonderful stuff you are doing.

VisibleRocks
Superuser
Superuser

I seriously applaud all efforts Visible Mobile makes to help everyone learn about the plans, features, devices, and problem-solving techniques to troubleshoot issues.  For an all-digital lower cost platform alternative, there will be "bumps" in the road.  My hope is that the team is analyzing the patterns emerging from the current transition to solve those issues that allow all users to enjoy and benefit from the mobile plan they have chosen.

Airwolf
Superuser
Superuser

I think this is a great way to start categorizing topic and helping the search functions.

Chaznatr
Novice II

Due to the poor customer service and on to day #2 trying to get help moving my service to my new phone, I have selected the easiest option which is "cancel service". Lets see if I actually get a chat that doesn't time out or if my service ends. I'm taking which ever happens first. 

desme-itit
Novice

I really wish y’all would just let customers create a new eSim without having to chat with a representative. I’ve been waiting in queue pretty much all day yesterday and prolly again today to activate my new phone. Y’all don’t support eSim swap, and since everyone is needing to activate their new devices the queue is long, so the wait is long. But then your app keeps freezing when it finally starts to count down, or it makes me sign back in, even though I’ve been tapping the screen to keep it awake, and every song time I have to rejoin the queue. Activating a new device shouldn’t be this hard. 

alamomike
Novice

Just signed up and ordered new iphone 14. Porting over has been a nightmare - wait, wait, wait - old carrier sez must be problem on receiving carrier's end.  Now iphone was stolen this past week-end - filed police report - now can NOT get anyone at inVISIBLE. Chat goes down almost immediately,  Log in to my account - cancel - what a laugh - oh yeah they'll cancel at the end of the month when my bill renews. No details about the insurance coverage I purchased available either. Have no where to turn to - NO HELP AT ALL AT INVISIBLE>