Don't start or join a small party

rjniles
Superuser
Superuser

As the title says do not start or join a small party. There are dozens of existing parties with hundreds or thousands of members, join one. I belong to a party with +68,000 members.  Any of these parties will allow any or all to join. There are no risks joining an existing party: there is no information  or identities shared within the party. You are not responsible for anyone else's bill. With a large party you never worry about someone dropping out and the party falling below 4 members to get the $25 monthly rate.

14 REPLIES 14

jhansikirani
Novice

I am a newbie to Visible and I would like to join a party. Please invite....

You're invited to join the one and only Party Pay party! Check out the Savings Spot forum to find (among many others) my post with Party Pay link. Use this link to get there: Visible | Savings Spot And welcome to Party Pay!

LinkaAnubis
Novice

Can you share a link to join your party? I would be happy to use your referral code

LinkaAnubis
Novice

Hello,

could you send me a code to join your party? I would also be happy to use your referral code since I would be signing up. 
—-Sky

barjinder9
Novice

I am planning to switch over to visible, will someone help me join a party so that I can save money?

You're invited to join the one and only Party Pay party! Posting party links in the Welcome! forum is a no-no, so check out the Savings Spot forum to find (among many others) my post with Party Pay link. Use this link to get there: Visible | Savings Spot And welcome to Party Pay!

I click on this link and it does not take me to a party pay link? Am I missing something? Can you please help me! Thank you so much! Can you please send me a link?

JJZ109
Intermediate III

Sorry, but Visible asks that all referral codes and Party Pay links be shared within the Savings Spot forum only. The link takes you to that forum and then you can read posts from members with links to their parties, some large and some small. I just sent you a direct message.

Kj2hampton
Novice

I'm new please invite me to your big party.

Sent a private link to our 21,673 member party

I'm new please invite me to your big party.

For party links and Referral Codes, please check out our Savings Spot Board.  

Madre92
Novice

Can someone please send me a link to the 12,000 party link? I’m still searching and can’t find it thank you so much!

Madre92
Novice

Hi! I really don’t understand how to get a link to a large party. Can you please send me a link I am so sorry to be a pain but I don’t understand! Thank you so much I really appreciate it!