I’m new here

I swapped carriers because I was told my bill would be 25? a month. Can anyone help me understand why I’m still paying 40$ 

7 REPLIES 7

Airwolf
Superuser
Superuser

Did you sign up for a party pay?  $40 is the standard rate, in order to get the $25 rate you must join a 'party'.

Link to site describing party pay:  https://www.visible.com/plan/party-pay

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

VisiblePlayer
Novice II

You will need to join a party, which is plenty existing out there. You can even join a party from Visible app. Join them and become $25/mo. Peace

CJinDC
Novice

The previous posts are correct. As long as the group has 4+ members everyone receives $25 rate with no group billing shenanigans!

Procd727
Novice II

join a party and it will lower it to 25

Johnny123
Novice II

Good luck getting help with this - the website is not clear and their customer service reps are even less clear.  It seems like a fly-by-night type of "business" - they are incapable of handling simple technology issues much less providing what's promised.  You may want to look into switching to a more reputable carrier (Mint Mobile or HelloMobile for example).

rwalltti
Novice III

Yes it is because you didn't join a party - this is where the $25 

Hope your next bill is $25..

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

Please join a party, there are ton of links to join in the  savings spot section of this forum

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.