Phone customer no-service

prowelder77
Novice

Hello,

I was going to switch over to Visible Mobil today because my current cell provider (Straight Talk) has decent cell service, but they have absolutely terrible customer service.

It is all but impossible to get a live body that speaks perfect english on the phone. And if by the time you do reach that somebody, you REALLY get frustrated because you cannot understand them since they don't speak perfect english because they are living in the Phillipines or India, or who knows where.

Sooooooo today I decided I should check to see just how easy it would be to actually talk to a customer service person at Visible Mobil BEFORE SWITCHING OVER!!!

Well.........VISIBLE MOBIL ALSO GETS AN "F" FOR THEIR NO-CUSTOMER SERVICE.  How dare you guys not offer good reasonable customer service over the phone for your customers that are manned by agents that speak perfect English for USA customers, etc.

YOU ARE A PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER COMPANY!!!!, Yet you choose not to hire live bodies to take care of customer service issues over the phone!!!! THIS IS HIGHLY UNETHICAL!!! THIS IS CORPORATE GREED AT IT'S VERY BEST!

Switching over to Visible Mobil would be like jumping from the pan into the fire. NO THANK YOU!

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE PEOPLE!!!

1 REPLY 1

trav007
Intermediate

This is a discount service, you can't expect full service when you are paying a discount price!