Seeking a party

Lisa3501
Novice II

Hi. I've been with visible now for a couple yrs and was looking for a family plan to bring my daughter over, so I found that party pay is the way visible does it. How's that work for y'all and how to I find a party to join?

16 REPLIES 16

JJZ109
Intermediate III

Hello, and yes, it's time that you take full advantage of the Party Pay rate! Just join any party with more than 3 members and you get the $25 per line monthly rate. Hop on over to the Savings Spot forum to find (among many others) my post with Party Pay link! DM sent and welcome to Party Pay!

callirosa
Novice II

We currently have 2 members in our party - feel free to join! Hoping to fill this up for maximum savings!

How do I join

callirosa
Novice II

Hi! We currently have 2 in our Party Pay - feel free to join! Hoping to fill this up for maximum savings 

rjniles
Superuser
Superuser

It is very foolish to start your own party or join a very small party. There a many large (thousands of members) parties that you can join and never worry about dropping below 4 members.

How do I join this party?

If you look at the postings in Savings Spot, several users (including me) post their Party Pay link for everyone to join.  I hope this helps.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

VisibleRocks
Superuser
Superuser

Lisa,

Any party of four or more will help you reduce your monthly bill to $25/month.  If you look at the postings in Savings Spot, several users (including me) post their Party Pay link for everyone to join.  I hope this helps.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

abdeeps
Novice

I am a new guy. can some one show me a party link to join? Is the coverage good? Thanks

JJZ109
Intermediate III

Welcome to Party PayParty Pay links are forbidden in the Welcome! forum, but you can peruse the Savings Spot forum to find (among many others) my post with Party Pay link. Use this link to get there: Visible | Savings Spot and in my experience, coverage is great!

hbkiwi
Novice

Hello Lisa .. I have a plan you could join if you like. .. We have had 4 for a couple of years but one just dropped out so we need another for the max discount..... 

There is no more party pay as of Oct 18th. You are grandfathered in at the rate you were paying as of that date.

Hello .. thanks for your reply and for trying to help. A couple of things.. My rate is/was not grandfathered in as of 10/18 because on the part pay I was on dropped leaving us with 3 people and my rate changed from $25 to $30 ... so that is not the case.

Secondly - and this remains to be proven - but visible chat told me a couple of nights ago that legacy plan folks could still join existing party pay groups to get their rate back down to $25.

So - this is what I'm trying to do ... as I'm already paying $30 and if others drop I'll be heading back to $40 ... Thanks again though for trying to help. I do appreciate it.

Someone has given you wrong info. The reason your rate went from $25 to $30 is your party had dropped to 3 people on 10/18. You are grandfathered at that rate and if anyone else drops out your rate will not change. Existing party pay members cannot change parties and new subscribers can not join a party.

Hello, and thanks again for trying to help.. What you said above is not quite right though. I dropped my 4th plan member just two days ago on 11/17... It was me. I had two lines and dropped one. So I know exactly when it happened. I was online chatting with Visible at the time I cancelled it and they told me I could join a plan of any other party pay or have any existing legacy plan customer join my party pay. They suggested this community page just two days ago for this purpose. You say above that new subscribers cannot join a party which is consistent with what visible chat rep told me. However ... they told me any legacy subscriber can join existing party pay.. And my rate on the line I'm keeping just went to $30 for the November renewal - which was today and just paid it.

If what you say is true (but is contrary to what I have read), why not change to a large party pay group and drop your rate to $25? 

If you are going to continue to pay $30, why not upgrade to the new $30 plan and get better features?