Visible experience so far

Forty-Two
Novice II

Hello!

A little over 1 month in with an iPhone 13 pro, the Visible experience has been good. Initially I had a problem with Visual Voice Mail, but chat support connected me with the backend team to reset my network and follow the right steps to restart my phone. 

Data speeds and coverage were about what I expected. No issue really. There were some large sports attractions in my area and I might have noticed some deprioritizing. 

The account app seems adequate, and these forums are well attended. The Savings Spot has plenty of referral opportunities.

Overall, I give Visible a positive rating!

Forty-Two:

The Answer to the Ultimate Question 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Moxie
Superuser
Superuser

Thanks you for the feedback this really helps the community. 

If this post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution. Thank You!

Additional information needed? https://www.visible.com/help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Moxie
Superuser
Superuser

Thanks you for the feedback this really helps the community. 

If this post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution. Thank You!

Additional information needed? https://www.visible.com/help

PatMcLJr
Novice III

I have only had visible on my phone a a couple of weeks, so far it's been great.

Really appreciate the liberal hotspot policy. 

gishappy88
Novice

Are you using the $25 or $45 monthly service?

The date on the original post the person started was dated before the system upgrade when the 2 different plans come out. The old legacy plan they had never had premium data that is now offered on the $45 plan.

They have a free trial for iPhone's and certain android phones that let you try it out for 15 days on eSIM, that is the base or $25 plan. If it works for you sign up using someone's referral code and pay $5 for your first month, if you want the plus plan to take advantage of the 50GB of premium data use the promo code SAVE10 after you sign up for the base plan since that promo is for current customers and can't be used to sign up for new customers signing up. That promo code ends March 19th.