ready to sign up

katjane720
Novice

I am on the free for a month plan.  I want to sign up with a party plan.  I also want to keep my trial number.  I can't figure out how to do it.  I clicked on this link   https://visible.com/p/Party Pay   but it seems like everything there is to start from fresh.  I can see how to do it from the app but I can't see how to join a party plan.  It does say the first month for $25 so do I sign up that way and then when my first month is close to ending, join a party plan?

• I
4 REPLIES 4

Sherwood237
Novice

I am also ready to sign up. However, in my trial on the iPhone app, I could not apply any referral code to drop down to $5. It still shows $25 for new member. Wondering the new member is in the trial mode so that any referral code does not apply anymore? Or the discount will be applied later? Any help is greatly appreciated!

After reviewing the Visible free trial website, I have no definitive answer for you, but it is possible that by taking advantage of the free trial, you cannot use a referral code when activating. Joining a party would still reduce your ongoing monthly payment to $25 though. Have you tried Visible chat?

JJZ109
Intermediate III

Welcome to Visible! I just went to Try Visible for FREE for 15 Days! and there is a section titled How it works. Below that are 4 numbered steps with number 4 entitled Make the Switch. That section reads: "Love Visible? Make the switch! Weโ€™ll help you easily become a member with either your new number or the one you have with your current carrier." I would chat with Visible if you are ready to become a member or perhaps there are instructions included in any emails that you may have received from them. If you have been unable to sign in to join a party (the link that you posted is for my party), it may be that you are not actually a member during the trial period. Also, I will add that Visible requests that we post referral codes and Party Pay links in the Savings Spot forum only, so they may edit your post, or you could remove the link on your own.

The Party Pay overview page has How to Party instructions and some FAQs. Visible requests that we post referral codes and Party Pay links in the Savings Spot forum only and no more than once a day, so zip over to the Savings Spot Forum to see my Party Pay link along with many others. And hey, welcome to Party Pay!

JJZ109
Intermediate III

katjane720 posted: "It does say the first month for $25 so do I sign up that way and then when my first month is close to ending, join a party plan?"

You can join a party anytime, and Visible will automatically apply the $15 Party Pay discount to your account when appropriate. The Party Pay discount will not interfere with any other discounts that you may be entitled to, but it may also not take effect until after your first promotion is applied. There is no reason to delay.