se

mb67
Novice II

3 REPLIES 3

DS-VisibleMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is some amazing feedback thank you for sharing!! Glad to have you part of the #VisiSquad 

DS-Community Manager

Kimann68
Novice II

Did you have to contact AT&T when you left or did the port to visible automatically close your account? Do you have enough in your "party" to only pay the $25 monthly? Looking to leave ATT also.

Hi,

I called ATT to get my 'port-out PIN' to enter into my new Visible account. You will need that Pin to transfer your existing number (if you are keeping your current number), that is usually enough to end your old service, but call later just to make sure they know you left. Within a few seconds of activating my new phone my old flip phone showed 'no service'. But I called them anyway just to make sure the account was closed. If you are keeping your phone rather than getting a new device you still need a port out PIN. I joined the BreezyBeach party just after activating my Visible service and the monthly rate dropped to 25 rather than 40 dollars. . Good luck with everything. I hope you can use the refer code as well : 388P3DB