Let's Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Multiple Connection

I can connect to a Roku stick and stream movies but I can’t use the Roku remote app on my phone at the same time. Is this because visible only allows me 1 connection at a time? The Roku remote isn’t as user friendly as using the Roku remote app on my...

Dana by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Keeping my own phone number

I want to change over to Visible on my phone service, but visible has given me a new number. I wish to keep my old number. Can I do that?

iPhone 15 Megathread

Hey, have you had a chance to check out the latest iPhone 15 lineup from Apple? They introduced some intriguing upgrades. Which is your favorite update or which features caught your attention?

Upgrade and downgrade question

I am currently on the monthly regular visible plan for $25. If I decide to upgrade to visible Plus for $35 a month and then decide for whatever reason I do not like it and go back to the regular visible plan, will I be still paying $25 a month? I hav...

JSinbad by Novice II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hotspot speed

So I do understand that you can only get one connection per device and it’s capped, but realistically is 5 Mb per second OK enough to stream things like YouTube TV? I’m getting ripped off by AT&T and since that’s my only provider for internet, I was ...

Visible Plans

Can you switch plans at any time without a penalty? As an example, I am on the regular visible plan and pay $25 a month. If I move up to the visible Plus and don't like it, can I move back to my regular visible plan for $25?

JSinbad by Novice II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos