Let's Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Kudos to Visible

Since I was very critical of Visible's purchase and activation process just about this time last year, I'd be remiss not offering them some kudos for my smooth attempt to signup and activate this year. Everything went smoothly this year including the...

Unable to submit order for New i phone pro max

I am not able to submit order for New iPhone 14 pro max. I have tried several times to submit order am getting error message like select another payment method. It doesn't work if i use any other method also.So is there any solution for placing the o...

Vishaln by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Hi, I tried placing an order for a new phone and when I put the card information it stated that there is an issue with my card. I have done this twice, yesterday and today. Its ready in my shopping cart. I also received an email stating I changed my ...

3v3 by Novice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Physical SIM for new Visible Plan(s)

Has anyone upgraded to one of the new Plans and ordered the new SIM? If so, how long did it take to ship? I "upgraded" on August 27 August 17 but the new SIM has yet to ship. Thanks...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

Account on permanent hold

I have been trying for a week now to find out why my account has been put on permanent hold. It started last Sunday morning so I contacted visible thru chat (which is the only way for someone that doesn't have social media) and the first person told ...

jnde207 by Novice III
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos