Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible multi factor authentication update

You’ve asked for it and now it’s here…trusted device management at Visible! Check the “trust this device” box on the MFA screen at login to reduce how often you have to sign in with the two-factor authentication on the same device. We also recommend ...

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

S23 to S24 Upgrade

Trying to upgrade my 50% paid Galaxy S23 with 256 MB phone to an S24. Only option available is 128GB I want 256. Payment option only gives me 36 months payment option I want 24. How to I get this resolved?

Resolved! Two lines of service

I am approved for enough for two new devices, but there isn’t an option to purchase multiple lines of service. How do I go about paying for multiple lines of service and devices but a singular billing? There seems to be no option on the site for such...

Need help with payment

I’m currently traveling in China, I can’t use the visible app or the official website. I did not set up auto pay before the trip. How should I make my payment? Thanks!

How do I buy a SIM card?

Using the IMEI number will report the phone is locked or incompatible, which is incorrect. I've run into this with other carriers and a SIM card works. But visible no longer seems to offer the option of buying a new SIM card. I refuse to buy a new ph...

Golgotha by Novice II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos