nchill4x4
Novice II

I just ordered a Pixel Watch 2 LTE and would really like a data plan for the watch. When will you be adding support for Android watches? I don't want to have to find another carrier. I really like Visible.

7 Comments
cdwil
Novice

I concur, I would love to be able to use a pixel watch on visible

goofster
Novice

I would easily pay $5 to add Pixel 2 Watch LTE to the list of wearables. I know I have a friend that was willing to jump to Visible if it supported wearables. I really enjoy my time with Visible; however, this is important to me.

Andlamv82
Novice

I was excited to start with visible and got my phone activated pixel 8 pro but I did not know this service dod not accept Android watches. Can someone explain this to me the reason why? This really upsets me

RyanJ56
Novice

When I signed up, i saw that i could add a watch for $5 a month. Didnt realize it was just Apple watches when i did. WHY WOULD YOU LIMIT YOUR USERS LIKE THAT? A little upset i dont have service on my watch anymore after switching. 👎

Ruined
Novice II

I need pixel watch 2 support as well. 

Ruined
Novice II

Well, I actually came up with a solution

...but its not going to work for everyone.  If you order the Pixel Watch 2 directly from the Google store before 1/20/24 they give you 2 free years of Google Fi data for it (doesnt require google fi phone plan).  So I can use that for the watch for free and visible for my phone.  Will re-eval in 2yr, hopefully visible will have added pixel watch support by then.

mikey1273
Novice III

I have a Samsung Watch 6 Classic and would also gladly pay the $5 they are charging for apple wearables to get my watch on LTE too.