Motorola Edge G5 UW not compatiable

I purchased a Motorola Edge from Motorola.com link in the Specs section for the phone on Visible.com because it has 256 GB of storage rather than 128 GB. Thinking since it was a link provided by YOU, the phone should be compatible, but no. When I enter the IMEI, it is not compatible. It might be nice if you could check the phone before purchasing it to know if it will work. Oh wait, I clicked the link on your site.

Yes, I could return the phone and buy one from Visible, but then I lose half the storage capacity and the cost is about the same.

I wanted to like your service. I have friends that do, but at this point I can say, I am really disappointed in the "Bring Your Own Phone" non-option. Unless there is a suggestion/solution, I will be staying with my other discount plan (Republic Wireless). They don't have all the bells and whistles, but the phone will work.

1 REPLY 1

Airwolf
Superuser
Superuser

Sorry to hear about your problems, while I am not an expert, I have heard of people reaching out to Visible chat and after checking with them their phone was deemed compatible.  Have you tried that route yet?

Ways to connect with Visible Help:  https://www.visible.com/help/connect/

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.