No voicemail

BILLYT
Novice

I've been with visible for about 2 weeks. I found out yesterday that my voicemail doesn't work. It goes to a prompt to enter mailbox number. I entered my phone number but that didn't work. I followed the steps to setup the voicemail but it doesn't work.

4 REPLIES 4

LS-VisibleMod
Intermediate

Hey there! I am sorry to hear you that the Voicemail feature is not working properly. No worries, our Care team is ready to help you with fixing it right away. Please reach out by chatting on our site, tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook. -LS

Dea11uvR
Novice III

The same thing happened to me and I hoped on a chat with Visible's customer service and they fixed it in like 5 seconds.

it took about 30 minutes to resolve the voicemail not working after porting my number from spectrum mobile.  the rep said the following that seem to fix the issue: t's most likely that after the phone number has been transferred over, the voicemail settings were not correct on your end. They might've been from your old carrier. I just reprovisioned the voicemail from my end and now it should be alright. *Florin

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.