Sim Card activation taking forever, and not working

Moberferst
Novice

I have had the hardest time since I requested Apple Cellular service. The latest is they finally sent me a Sim card to activate and switch out so my Iphone will allow my Apple watch 4 to work.

But the Activation is taking forever. I get a message when I put the new Sim card in that essentially says,

"This will take awhile".                        It should have said, "This will seem like it takes forever" or "Dont plan to use your phone for the next 2-3 days".

Obviously I am frustrated and venting.

This is just my latest problem, before this Visible changed my number to another number for no good reason. I had to beg to get my cell number back, but they did give it back to me.

I hope someone can help, my customer experience with Visible has been miserable. I waited weeks just to get this SIM card, should have been days, and now I am frustrated trying to Activate the new Sim.

I know I am doing my part correctly, PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.  Thanks in Advance.

1 REPLY 1

LS-VisibleMod
Intermediate

Hey there! I am sorry to hear you are having a hard time with getting your new SIM card activated. Our Care team will be best able to assist you here; please reach out by chatting on our site, tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook. -LS