Upgrading Our Phone

Why can't we just simply upgrade our phone without having to create a fake new account/email??? ๐Ÿค”

5 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

PackersGuy44
Novice III

Hi TheAddamsFamily!  Thatโ€™s a great question. I didnโ€™t get a new phone or do a phone upgrade when I ported over from Verizon. I would suggest just reaching out to Visable customer support. Iโ€™ve only been a customer for a week, but any time that Iโ€™ve contacted customer support theyโ€™ve been outstanding and immediately resolved my issue or concern. Iโ€™m sure they will help you figure it out!!

View solution in original post

Hello PackersGuy44...Thanks for the reply and if that's the Green Bay Packers then a big BOOOOO to you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. WHODAT! Geaux Saints! ๐Ÿˆ...But anyway, the answer I got from chatting with customer service was to create a new email/account ๐Ÿ˜‚. That was their solution/idea not mine. I've been with Visible for over 2 years and have created a few new email accounts just to upgrade to another phone ๐Ÿ˜‘... Have a great weekend

Hahaha! Yep, that would be the Green Bay Packers. Not from Wisconsin but a huge fan of the Pack. Seems like they have a good rivalry going with the Saints. They certainly got the best of us in Week 1 this season though!! ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿง€๐Ÿˆ

Seems counterintuitive (or not obvious) that you would have to create a new email/account for the upgrade, but as long as their solution worked, thatโ€™s the important thing! Hope you enjoy your weekend too!

DancingMachine
Intermediate III

Or maybe go to a Verizon store and buy a phone?

DancingMachine
Intermediate III

I think all Verizon branded phones will work on Visible

11 REPLIES 11

PackersGuy44
Novice III

Hi TheAddamsFamily!  Thatโ€™s a great question. I didnโ€™t get a new phone or do a phone upgrade when I ported over from Verizon. I would suggest just reaching out to Visable customer support. Iโ€™ve only been a customer for a week, but any time that Iโ€™ve contacted customer support theyโ€™ve been outstanding and immediately resolved my issue or concern. Iโ€™m sure they will help you figure it out!!

Hello PackersGuy44...Thanks for the reply and if that's the Green Bay Packers then a big BOOOOO to you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. WHODAT! Geaux Saints! ๐Ÿˆ...But anyway, the answer I got from chatting with customer service was to create a new email/account ๐Ÿ˜‚. That was their solution/idea not mine. I've been with Visible for over 2 years and have created a few new email accounts just to upgrade to another phone ๐Ÿ˜‘... Have a great weekend

Hahaha! Yep, that would be the Green Bay Packers. Not from Wisconsin but a huge fan of the Pack. Seems like they have a good rivalry going with the Saints. They certainly got the best of us in Week 1 this season though!! ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿง€๐Ÿˆ

Seems counterintuitive (or not obvious) that you would have to create a new email/account for the upgrade, but as long as their solution worked, thatโ€™s the important thing! Hope you enjoy your weekend too!

@PackersGuy44 wrote:

Porting over has nothing to do with the question.  Just as your entire response doesn't.   People are asking how to upgrade their phone after already having service, not just coming to the service with a previously owned phone.   Maybe read the questions fully before responding would help.
In case you haven't found out yet; it is nearly impossible to upgrade a phone that was purchased from Visible when we initially started our service.  They just say we already bought a phone from them, and we can't buy another one for our current account.  They keep saying to contact customer service to buy a phone to upgrade to, but they just give us the runaround once we do that.  

DancingMachine
Intermediate III

That is an excellent idea

DancingMachine
Intermediate III

It would be simpler

DancingMachine
Intermediate III

Or maybe go to a Verizon store and buy a phone?

DancingMachine
Intermediate III

I think all Verizon branded phones will work on Visible

DancingMachine
Intermediate III

I wish they would contract with Blu phones, they have good affordable phones

DancingMachine
Intermediate III

Too many email accounts would be confusing just to upgrade every time

DancingMachine
Intermediate III

I wish upgrading was easier