how to unlock phone that does not have current service?

elhefe
Novice

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

VisibleRocks
Superuser
Superuser

I did this recently by calling the customer service number of the previous carrier.  Once they verified that the phone was eligible, if was unlocked so I could use it.  I hope this works for you.

If this post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution. Thank You!

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

VisibleRocks
Superuser
Superuser

I did this recently by calling the customer service number of the previous carrier.  Once they verified that the phone was eligible, if was unlocked so I could use it.  I hope this works for you.

If this post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution. Thank You!

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

VisibleRocks
Superuser
Superuser

I'm glad you got this resolved.  Welcome to Visible and have a great week.