party pay security

haRVey20
Novice

if i use party pay is it still a secure wifi connection

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

LS-VisibleMod
Intermediate

Hey there! I am glad to see that you are interested in our Party Pay feature. There is nothing to be worried about, as it will not impact your WiFi connection under any circumstance. If you want to find out more about Party Pay, you can check our website or you can reach out to a live agent by chatting on our site or app, tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook. -LS

View solution in original post

Dea11uvR
Novice III

Party Pay is great! It's not related to wifi in any way. It allows you to get a full group discount each month (so instead of paying $40 unlimited each month you can join a group so that service is just $25/month unlimited everything). I didn't have 3 other people to join, so I joined a group I found on the visible forums. With party pay, Visible's app will tell you how many people are in the group you join, but it keeps everyone's identity anonymous (like in our group I can see we have over 2,600 people in it right now but I don't know who any of them are.) Visible bills everyone completely separately in a group too so you won't ever be on the hook for someone's unpaid bill, and they have no limit on group size. You're welcome to join our group if you are interested. If you aren't a Visible customer, you can get your first month of service for just $5. After you sign up and activate your service, you can join our group. We'd be happy to have you in our group.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

LS-VisibleMod
Intermediate

Hey there! I am glad to see that you are interested in our Party Pay feature. There is nothing to be worried about, as it will not impact your WiFi connection under any circumstance. If you want to find out more about Party Pay, you can check our website or you can reach out to a live agent by chatting on our site or app, tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook. -LS

Thanks 

Dea11uvR
Novice III

Party Pay is great! It's not related to wifi in any way. It allows you to get a full group discount each month (so instead of paying $40 unlimited each month you can join a group so that service is just $25/month unlimited everything). I didn't have 3 other people to join, so I joined a group I found on the visible forums. With party pay, Visible's app will tell you how many people are in the group you join, but it keeps everyone's identity anonymous (like in our group I can see we have over 2,600 people in it right now but I don't know who any of them are.) Visible bills everyone completely separately in a group too so you won't ever be on the hook for someone's unpaid bill, and they have no limit on group size. You're welcome to join our group if you are interested. If you aren't a Visible customer, you can get your first month of service for just $5. After you sign up and activate your service, you can join our group. We'd be happy to have you in our group.

Hi, Unable to join using below mentioned link, shows blank page

https://www.visible.com/p/Ollanketo